Keep Your Leather Furniture in Perfect Condition
Lotus Leather Cleaning Ascot providing wide range services for leather maintenance, also provide best Leather Protection Ascot services, will take out spots, bad smells and allergens while protecting and conditioning your leather.
Leather cleaning is essential for maintaining the good looks of your leather furniture. Compared to upholstered furniture, leather has proven itself to be extremely durable. With that in mind however, the wear and tear is also more visible and is not easily concealed. Add to that the discolouration, the loss of softness and moisture and you’ll see why you need the professionals to take care of all that. There are several different types of leather. Determining the type of leather on your furniture is the first step. Our analysis will reveal what cleaning process and solutions that should be used. All of our professional leather cleaning solutions are applied by hand with care.
Clean towels are used to apply the cleaner as well as lift off any soil that may have become trapped in the leather. After your leather is thoroughly cleaned, we apply a professional leather conditioner to make your couch or favorite chair just as soft as the day you bought it. This treatment restores the lost moisture vital to retaining the original look and feel of your furniture.
You Get More by Using Our Leather Cleaning in Ascot
Our leather cleaners have what it takes to rejuvenate your leather furniture. And except for restoring all leather-made furniture in your home and offices our service comes along with many other benefits for you, such as:
- Preserving the condition of your leather furniture so it lasts for longer.
- Making your furniture much more comfortable by restoring its softness.
- Flexible scheduling, with a same day service not being a problem for us.
- No additional charges.
- Regularly trained and vetted cleaning professionals.
- A variety of special weekly deals and discounts.
Leather Cleaning Services in Ascot
Using latest equipment, we provide a variety of leather furniture cleaning services:
- Leather sofa cleaning.
- Leather couch cleaning.
- Leather settee cleaning.
- Leather car seats cleaning.
- Leather furniture cleaning.
- Commercial leather furniture cleaning.
- Professional leather cleaning services.
Regular cleaning of leather using non-leather products can be detrimental to the finish of your leather. Baby wipes, washing up liquid and other none leather products eventually build up and collect dirt which inturn, starts to destroy the lacquer finish. This then exposes the leather which starts to crack, unnoticeable at first but even by this time it may be damaged and passed-cleaning.
Regular cleaning and protection, with advice from a professional is paramount to the longevity of your leather furniture. Not only can we clean your leather, but we can also correct the lacquer finish and give you advice and products to give your leather years and years of use while making it easier for you to maintain, so we aren’t coming back every 6 months to do it all again. With our expert help we can get your leather back on track and help you to keep it that way, saving you time and money in the long run.
Commercial Leather Cleaning in Ascot
We provide a professional service to pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants leisure centres, sports facilities and commercial offices. Please contact us today to find out more about our advanced cleaning equipmen and dedication to providing an exceptional cleaning service.
- Commercial leather seating cleaning – steam extraction cleaning service
- Corporate leather seats cleaning – steam extraction cleaning service
- Commercial leather chairs cleaning – steam extraction cleaning service
- We regularly work for commercial clients on out-of-hours or weekend jobs to tight deadlines.
- 06 September 2016
- Our Leather Sofa and chairs looks like new and smelling good after tom's cleaning services. They use complete allergy free solutions for cleaning.
- - Jennifer
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Curtain Steam Cleaning
- Curtain Dry Cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Curtain Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Duct Cleaning
- Duct Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Heater Unit Servicing
- Duct Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Tile Sealing
- Tile Repair
- Water Damage Cleaning
- Water Damage Repair
- Mattress Cleaning
- Mattress Protection
- Leather Cleaning
- End Of Lease Cleaning